Saturday 11 August 2007

Yay!! Watford FC win 2-1

First game of the seeason, away to Wolves, back down in the Championship League where (realistically) we belong. And we won. 2-1!

To be honest, after we gave away a goal in extra time at the end of the first half, I thought...here we go again, same old Watford. We are so good at that. Then in the 87th minute Jordan Stewart scored from a free kick followed by Marlon King putting a goal home from the penalty spot in the dying seconds. So we start off this season in 6th place...one abnove Blackpool so I shall waste no time tonight sending a 'ha ha' text to my brother-in-law!

I don't have any photos as I watched the game in a local pub. However here are a couple of photos from last year...



Holly and I at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff when Watford Beat Leeds 3-0 in the Championship League play-offs.



And Watford at home to Manchester United during our year in the Premiership.

I'm not sure whether I will go to the cup game against Gillingham during the week but next Saturday it is our fist home game. Lets home the sun is shining and we have our second league win....

No comments: