Saturday 4 August 2007

Scrapping today

After doing some jobs (not all...the weather was far too nice today!) I got down to some scrapbooking. Why is it when it is for me, the design comes easily, yet if it is for SI I struggle. Anyway these two pages are using the fab Rouge de Garance papers which I keep getting from Banana Frog and never using! I just love their bright colours and that mix of colour and black and white. I added a few letter stickers and buttons but basically it is all RdeG.



This is Holly aged four, having a blast on the Quad Bikes at the Harrow Show back in the summer of 1994.



And this is Holly and her adorable little nephew Jack on his 1st birthday. All his family travelled from far and wide (even the US and Spain) to be there for the occasion. Holly just adores him and I think he feels the same way too, judging by the way his face lights up when he sees her.

No comments: