Monday 20 August 2007

Gotta love teenagers!

Holly changed her mind about a shopping trip to London...having asked for it in the first place and decided to go to visit her sister and nephew for a few days instead. So I still walked her up to the station, she went North and I decided to still go into London and head for the home shops as planned. I didn't buy anything but there were some fab things there. I loved the simple oak furniture of Heals and The Pier; the jewel like colours of the various fabrics, throws, cushions, curtains. In particular some taffeta curtains in Habitat caught my eye. I wanted lime green for my conservatory but they didn't have any. I loved the bright pink ones though.

Then to Starbucks and back home. And not much else. I started working on a page but to be honest was not in the mood for it. So just watched House instead.

No comments: