Saturday 25 August 2007

OMG the sun is shining!

I can't believe it! This last week has been so miserable; winter clothes, boots, driving around London in the pouring rain. And now, three days of sunshine - yay!

I took Holly over to Willow Tree Crafts for work this moring. Spent a couple of hours there; bought some new 7 Gypsies stamps and went with Rob to have a look at how their extension is coming on. It looks fab but I can't believe that Rob is doing this on top of a full time job. It is so much work. But what a difference it will make. And Amy gets her own scraproom/study!

So for the rest of the day did I enjoy the sunshine? Nope. I sat in and spent the whole time working on a SI project which is so fiddly and I need my head testing for suggesting it! There is something a little strange working on Christmas themes when the sun is shining through the windows; but it is done after about four days work on it and it looks quite cute now it is finished.

I did however manage to get three loads of washing done...and dried! All in one day. I can't believe how happy that makes me. Not the pile of ironing but an emptyish washing basket and that fresh, dried on the line smell to the clothes!

No comments: