Saturday 4 August 2007

Summer has come back!

It is a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the skies are blue, the washing is on and in a minute I am going to cut the grass! We seem to have waited so long for warm weather and it has finally returned and on a weekend as well.

Lat night we had a barbeque and Laura, Dave, Andrew and Emma came round. It was an impromptu one so no fancy food but it just felt good to be able to sit outside and eat. I think our last barbeque was for my brother and family when they stopped on their way from Boston to Kenya.

I plan to do some scrapbooking today, I need to think of magazine assignments as we are into the next issue now. I also want to do some for Banana Frog as I ordered some gorgeous Rouge De Garance papers from Bev a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had time to use them.

These are a couple of pages I have done for Bev since she started her blog. Not very productive :(




And a couple of pages I did for myself.


No comments: