Monday 3 September 2007

A lazy day

A very lazy day! I got up at 7am to put the washing on, then went back to bed and slept until 10.30am. Even when I got up I didn't do much....watched back episodes of Greys Anatomy with Holly then went up into Watford to get her a new school jumber and some trousers and shirts for work for me. We were having such a cool time shopping (yeah right!) we completely forgot about Holly's driving lesson - it was now 5.10pm and her instructor was picking her up at 5pm...oops. A quick phone call and he met us near to the shopping centre so Holly still got her lesson which was good because between her work experience, holiday in Spain and the car going into the garage for 2 weeks, she hasn't had a lesson since the start of summer.

I think it went well...she had a big smile on her face when she got back and said that Gary only had to brake a couple of times for her when she didn't on the approach to a junction! I'm glad that I am not there to watch any of this...it is totally different when it is your child out there...

No scrapbooking for ages now. I popped round to see Laura and she showed me her latest page which is fab...and done whilst they are fitting a kitchen! I can't even manage one on a day off lol. I don't think I will have much time this week either. I have jobs booked in tomorrow and Wednesday, plus I have to go into town tomorrow morning first. Then I am off to Manchester for Thursday through to Saturday for some work meetings. But then it is Sunday and the Ickenham Crop - yay! Not that I will be ready though.

Talking of being ready...I have spent a couple of hours tonight going through my photos for pictures I can use for Shimelle's 'Fill My Little World' class in October. I am so looking forward to her class but I know from past experience how crap I am at getting organised! So I have around 60 6x4 photos, 20 5x7, a 10x8 and some 2x2 to find. All about what's in my life right now. I've found some of family and friends but now I need to find some of my house, where I live, the food I like, hobbies, places I visit.... and I want to have spare ones, in case I can't use the ones I pick for any reason. Like they are the wrong orientation, they don't go with the papers. So many decisions and not that much time left!

No comments: