Sunday 1 April 2007

Post Scrapfever

What a fab weekend!

I loved all the classes....even if I was late to practically all of them and I didn't quite finish the projects.

Donna's album. This was such a fab idea. Making your cover from chipboard, then layering your pages and stamping with paint. Sunday afternoon found me in the ladies desperately trying to dry each new stamped page under the hand dryer. I think Debbie spent as much time in there as me! I just need to add tabs and a button to finish this one.

Stacy's album in 60 seconds. Well that is what it felt like to me. The only class that I felt slightly uncomfortable with. Not because I didn't like it because I did. It was fab. I just can't scrapbook that quickly lol. I didn't finish this one. I didn't even qualify for a packet of jelly beans for finishing five pages. Useless that's me! But I will finish it at home...one day.




Venessa's class. The only layout. Typical understated Venessa style. I just love her work. Her sense of balance. Of incorporating so many elements but still making a page that looks so simple. Just awsome. I finished this one!



Ali's class. I'm not a lover of painting. Much prefer working with a pencil. But this was great. Messy. But there is something satisfying with playing with paint. Great fun. I even finished this class. And made up the frames. I just don't know where to hang them now. So they are in the conservatory - waiting to be hung.

So thank you Donna, Stacy, Venessa and Ali for some fab classes.

And thank you Amy for such a fantastic weekend. I'm glad we didn't go to CKU now.

No comments: