Saturday 28 April 2007

The People's Quiz

So how many times can you visit a scrapbook shop in one day and NOT buy anything?

Three it seems lol.

I took Holly to work at Willow Tree Crafts this morning as usual. As usual she was late getting up and forgot about her lunch. So I ended up going back with her sandwiches at 1pm then back at 5pm to collect her. And bought nothing! Well I did buy lots of stuff on Thursday....Amy had a delivery of Autumn Leaves stamps and I like them almost as much as my Banana Frog stamps. So I bought three. And some cardstock. And a book. All very nice though.

So did anyone watch the People's Quiz tonight? Holly's friend Danni was on, their youngest contestant. Unfortunately she didn't get a look in with the eventual winner Mark. (So arrogant). But we saw Holly in the audience, cheering Danni on plenty of times. How cool is that? And she was so excited to be on TV as the last time was on the Disney Channel when she was 6 or 7 and we never got to see it. Well done Danni and well done Hoz!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Anne you seem to be neglecting your blog. You haven't posted for 2 days :0P